An unclear or poorly written communication vehicle may be denied or simply ignored.
Whether you are sending a sales letter, responding to a request for proposal, or developing another form of printed or electronic communication, success depends not only on appealing design, but clear language that focuses on your audience.
Electronic communication is a powerful tool that creates new ways for you to interact with your customers. Deliver your key messages frequently and to a targeted audience with the use of a well-designed website and electronic newsletter (also known as enewsletter or eblast). AOE can review your current website and assist you with developing an impressive, easy-to-navigate website. In addition, a well-designed enewsletter/eblast delivers timely, relevant information to your audience right to their inbox. Your customers are checking their email daily and this is the perfect way for them to see your message.
The Benefits of Electronic Communication
- Message is sent to a targeted audience
- Message is tailored for a specific topic or event
- Message will position you and your company as a thought leader as you share industry trends, case studies, best practices, etc.
- Message is integrated on all mediums including social media, website, blogs, etc.
- The AOE team has expertise in designing your electronic communication and developing content for your message
We have been pleased with our relationship with the AOE team; they are responsive, knowledgeable, friendly and driven. They have proven to be good taskmasters on various projects and the outcome has always been positive. Their knowledge of the industry and the services that we provide, gives us the go-to expert we can rely upon to have our message reach the right target audience. AOE has been most professional and attentive to our needs. Their “can do” attitude is refreshing and their knowledge of the construction industry allows them to target our message to our potential clients.
Tom Merritt, President, H.R. Gray